Most of us have taken holiday lights drives at some point in our lives, oohing and ahhing over the beautiful light displays. It seems that some homeowners make a supreme effort to showcase their homes during the holidays why not be one of them, so you can ooooh and ahhhh without having to leave your driveway? If you’re thinking “I don’t have the time” or “I don’t even know where to start” then you might consider hiring an outdoor lighting design company that provides holiday lighting services.
Imagine your home beautifully lit to show off your holiday spirit- do you want to be elegant? Bold? You can have any look you can imagine if you have professionals to help. They have access to contractor-grade products that aren’t found in retail stores, not to mention the fact that they custom design for you, then install, maintain, and remove and store your displays. No more hours of untangling lights, or trying to find out why a strand stopped working. Someone else takes care of all that, so all you have to do is enjoy your spectacular home.
Your landscape maintenance professional may have a division to provide holiday lighting services to be sure to check with them. A few things to consider in having a professional service do your holiday displays:
1. A professional designer will create exactly the look you want, from lights and ornaments to greenery or anything else you can imagine. Some homeowners know exactly what they want, so if you’re one of them, jot down your wish list and ideas. If you’re open to suggestions or ideas, your lighting service will work with you to provide a display that fits with your home, your desired look, and your budget. Be sure to get a written proposal and estimate, preferably with tiered options as far as display and prices.
2. An installation crew will take care of putting lights up without damage to your home or existing landscaping; most times the crew is also able to work with a certified electrician in case additional wiring or outlets are needed to create your dream display.
3. Your holiday lighting services company will check on your display through the season, replacing strands of lights that go out or responding to your calls for maintenance needs.
4. Once the holiday season is over, crews will come remove displays, leaving your home and landscape just as they were before.
5. Most lighting services offer storage in a secure and dry facility, so you don’t have to figure out where to put everything in order to keep it safe and out of the way.
Putting up and taking down holiday lighting is time consuming and can be dangerous; why not leave it to professionals and enjoy your home for the holidays?